We have extensive experience with commercial systems and their inherent problems. Sick building syndrome for example, low production from employees uncomfortable areas to hot to cold, poor air quality. We can help address these issues and provide solutions,to get your office back into full production and make your employees happy. A happy worker is a productive worker. We offer tailored PREVENTATIVE maintenance (PM) BusinessCare programs to keep your air conditioning systems performing, saving on electricity and maintaining comfort.
Don’t wait Call us for a free evaluation of your system, so it’s no cost to your company.
- We Service, Repair and Install Roof Top Units (RTU)
- We Repair, Modify and Install Ductwork based upon blueprint design.
- Emergency Service Available
- Preferred Scheduling for Maintenance Agreement Customers
Whether the people spending time in your commercial space are shoppers, diners, employees or students, their comfort is your business. We provide smart, efficient and reliable light commercial HVAC systems and products that make sure visitors enjoy every minute in your space. Our affordable and energy-efficient commercial heating and cooling products are flexible for new construction or replacement application—giving you a substantial return on your investment.
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE COMMERCIAL HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONER PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE QUOTE!
AK AIRE Heating & Cooling can provide our business comprehensive heating and air conditioning service for every kind of building like:
- Retail Malls, plazas and stores
- Office buildings of all sizes
- Schools, churches and warehouses
PACKAGE UNITS (3 TO 25)
PACKAGE UNITS (3 TO 25)
Our packaged rooftop commercial air conditioning units are powerful and built smarter with features to handle the most demanding light commercial applications.
- Includes gas/electric, air conditioner or heat pump applications in 2- to 10-ton capacities, with horizontal and down flow capabilities in 12.5- to 25-ton capacities
- All 3- to 10-ton models feature tubular heat exchangers with two different capacities for greater efficiency and versatility
- Durable, dependable scroll compressors found in most of our 3-to 25-ton packaged units ensure our units last longer
- A variety of motor and drive types and gas or electric capabilities offer unprecedented flexibility
- Highly customizable and easy to install
SPLIT SYSTEMS (5 TO 25 TONS)
Our durable and dependable split light commercial systems work with a variety of applications to provide the flexibility and freedom in any commercial environment.
- Available in cooling-only or heat pump applications with single, dual or dual-manifolded compressor options
- Vertical or horizontal airflow is standard—no conversion is necessary to make either airflow application work
- High-airflow air handlers combined with high-efficiency compressors increase comfort while keeping energy usage low
- Outdoor commercial HVAC units fit into almost any niche, and air handlers slip through standard doorways
- Easy to install and service thanks to easy-to-access standardized cabinets with numbered, color-coded wiring